Why work for CSAT?
- Paycare - the company paid health cash plan - www.paycare.org
- Priority places for your children within the school (even if out of catchment).
- Enriched CPD programme using resources and knowledge from all schools in the trust.
- Opportunities to work with age groups you may not normally be given the opportunity to by working cross schools.
- Autonomy and freedom to teach what you want in the way you want to - schemes of work are in place but aren't too structured.
What our staff about working with us
“Cheney School is extremely supportive and friendly and the more experienced staff do all they can to support new staff to the school.”
“My potential has been nurtured and I have been supported to progress my career. I am very fortunate that my colleagues are dynamic, resilient and supportive.”
“It is an absolute pleasure to work at Cheney School. The staff are very welcoming and supportive.”
“After joining Cheney, I felt like an integral part of the team straight away.”
“A great place to work - thanks to the diversity of our students.”
“In the term that I have worked at Bayards Hill Primary School, I have been extremely impressed with the help and support provided by the central team. This is a small trust with a lot of expertise... The headteachers of both schools in the trust are forward-thinking and inspiring.”
“I love working at Cheney. The students are really something special. They bring such a variety of opinions to the table and they are always happy to talk to you about them. It makes our community a vibrant, tolerant and insightful place to be. I can honestly say we have a lot of fun learning and growing together!”